Skip to main content

Switchwords in Action - Unexpected Blessings

Switchwords in Action - Unexpected Blessings

It’s a good idea to incorporate switchwords in your daily routine, at least once a day at minimum, even when you don’t know what to ask for and just want the best to come to you.  I like doing it in the morning while doing routine tasks such as getting dressed.  It’s like the concept of set it and forget it.  You set your intention for whatever you want and then forget it and let God and the Universe work the magic.

If you want overall good fortune to come your way in any way that it chooses to come to you, use FIND COUNT = to attract wealth.
Sometimes we don’t get what we want because we are dictating and telling the universe what to bring to us and how to bring what we want instead of just allowing the Universe to use the best method possible to bring the best thing into our lives for our greatest good.

This is a prime example.  I didn't ask for anything in particular, just anything that is for my greatest good and I got a wonderful surprise this morning.

So, today I'm wearing two of my colorful pearl necklaces and one of my associates approaches me and says how beautiful they are and how I always look classy at work and that she loves my pearls because she is a pearl girl, too. She continues to say that her family owns a pearl factory in China and she's going to bring me back a pearl necklace the next time she goes to visit so she wanted to know which type of pearls I prefer! Wow! I told her I prefer colorful ones but if they are a gift I will take even plain white ones. Some people are so nice and generous. What a blessing.

Change your words, change your life.  Order your copy today!
Change your words, change your life! Purchase your copy of Switchword Magic today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

60 Days to More Wealth Exercise - Day 27

60 Days to More Wealth, Health & Prosperity Exercise Adapted from Dr. Silvia Hartmann’s Book “60 Second Wealth Creators” Day 27 - What Can I Do Today? What one, single, easy thing can I do TODAY – out of all the many things I COULD be doing! – that: I WANT to do, … and that … … will bring the GREATEST rewards in the long run? Take 60 seconds to reflect on this and then … go and do THAT! Daily Switchword: WATCH = To acquire a skill In your journal write down any insights, thoughts or inspirations received today. My “Aha” moment is…. I am grateful for….

60 Days to More Wealth Exercise - Day 16

60 Days to More Wealth, Health & Prosperity Exercise Adapted from Dr. Silvia Hartmann’s Book “60 Second Wealth Creators” Day 16 If … Then … Grab a glass of water. Did you know that when you eat or drink anything, whatever you are eating or drinking will become a part of your structure – this cannot be undone. Gives a whole new meaning to the phrase, “You are what you eat!” So today, we’re going to use the amazing “If …Then …” magic pattern from Living Energy and this is what you do. Pick up your drink and realize that once you take a sip and swallow, this cannot be undone. Say out aloud: 1. “If I drink from this that will mean that I will become truly wealthy MUCH QUICKER than I had ever expected.” Take a drink! Take your time and feel the drink going down. Take a deep breath and continue with these, just the same: 2. “If I drink from this that will mean that I will become truly wealthy MUCH EASIER than I ever thought I could.” Finally, there’s Nu

Money Manifestation Through Imagination